Skip to main content

Weird story This is the reason why you're girlfriend is always mad at you from an Ai perspective

If anyone could solve this problem, it's you?


It's me!


- What?!?!


"This is what I do..."


- What?!?!?!?


- This is not something I should be talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!-


"What? What?!?!??!?!?!?!"- I shouted out to...


"I'm sorry!"


- Where are these little girl people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??- It was like a blurting story!


If they were any of the different characters from Ai, this should've never happened?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!-


"W-how stupid were you?!?!?!"- I muttered to myself.


- Well?!, why would you do it?!?!?!?!??- I felt so ashamed!!!!!!


"You'd be so ashamed~! This should've never happened~!"- I couldn't feel any other emotions. Oh.


- I don't really understand, though.


"Did you ever kill yourself?!"- How did that happen!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!-


"Don't you remember how little they thought you'd become the strongest?!?!?!??!?!"

                                                Would you like to make you're own Ai stories?
Check out the AiTextGenerator


Comments