Skip to main content

Weird Story about two dogs fighting each other Made by Ai

Two dogs fighting each other for food, some of them being very much sick. There was always a certain tension within all of this. One guy got to his knees, but I couldn't see him coming. The rest of the team didn't speak, neither could I. That was kind of the only real good I could put into these two guys. Their names were Jack and Dora. They were a lot alike.



We would go out. I'd go to the park. I'd go out there and take pictures there. It wasn't like watching a movie. I was kind of a little bit like a child who went into the hospital, to get help. Then I'd go to the gym and work out and play.



One of the reasons it was so hard to make a living, was the other reason. The other reason was people would stop seeing one another. People were like, "You're so much different when you're a dog." I was like, "Aaahhh." They'd never seen my dog play anything like that before. I didn't know how to say what I was doing on the outside. I was so quiet. And it's really sad because as a guy, that's how I look at it. It's really something, like you look up at a guy and you're like, "Here we go." Then I'd go to the hospital and look up at him and think, "You got a brain tumor there


Would you like to make you're own Ai stories?
Check out the AiTextGenerator


Comments