Skip to main content

Weird story about a kickstarter project for planes Made by Ai

This is an ongoing Kickstarter project about the same fun I had while developing 3D models of airplanes for film. It's still in very early development and it's a small project, but it's doing well. I love the concept for the cars, but it's only the beginning and that's another reason why I created it. Most people would probably not like to pay their money and use the technology. If you like what your doing, consider supporting the Kickstarter if you'd like to help make 3D 3D Modeling as fun and fun as possible.


I was born with a motor and motor skills and a love for airplanes, which just goes to show you just how different they really are.



Want to be part of a successful 3D modeling team?


I'm not too old to go to school but I do attend most of the schools that I'm interested in learning and I have some very good 3D modeling lessons from them. I've been at many large institutions and a lot of other projects and projects I've done are only getting started since this time. I love to create things just to show what I can in the end and hope to eventually be in the 3D Modeling department. And I'm also very competitive. I think 3D modeling is a fantastic field, especially in the aerospace industry where I think 3D modeling is a really unique field to have.


                                                Would you like to make you're own Ai stories?
Check out the AiTextGenerator

Comments