Skip to main content

Weird story about a girl fixing a cookie Made by Ai

 Can a girl fix a cookie? She would make a good addition to the meal; her whole body would be covered with skin of hers, and the skin would look red from scratch.


For this, the girl should be wearing the mask; she would take the time, work her chest, and she should look beautiful. Her hair is shorter; no, very short to meet such a large head, as he did for others. He would then make the same hair, and his face would remain perfectly composed. Her face would have the same white as the man's? How would she look? "And this is the reason I put this in my book!"


He had a small smile on his face, and said solemnly, "I am going to tell you what I know, and I believe I know about it."


"Indeed," said the girl's mother, laughing. "I have seen it, he had it on the floor, and when men got to see it, there was nothing left. The only thing in it were some kind of cloth, and a lot of dust. You should not come with your clothes or any jewelry on; there would be danger there from robbers who were about to come."


But the girl's mother, who had always been patient during all this talk, suddenly began to laugh, and said, "You, too, must know when this woman is going to die."


"Then I will talk to her

Check out the AiTextGenerator

Comments