Skip to main content

Weird story 4 man are stuck inside a put hole

 All 4 man were thinking of an idea to get there friend out of the put hole but just did not know how until one of them thought of something and boom they knew how to get him out . The other two were just thinking that if they could get out, then maybe the others would too, because the idea was so simple, just to go out and get the friend. So they all went out to the hole and started to dig All 4 man were thinking of an idea to get there friend out of the put hole but just did not know how until one of them thought of something and boom they knew how to get him out . The other two were just thinking that if they could get out, then maybe the others would too, because the idea was so simple, just to go out and get the friend. So they all went out to the hole and started to dig ...


I have no idea what I was doing, but I did it. I think I might have been thinking about how I would get them all to come out. And I just thought I could just go and


And thats when i woke up and realised it was all a dream wtf it all made no sens at all.

                                                Would you like to make you're own Ai stories?
Check out the AiTextGenerator


Comments